Sunday 24 June 2012

If something happens to me or my family, PMLN are responsible. : Open Letter


TO WHOM THIS MAY CONCERN

I Shehram Farrukh from Leeds UK has been receiving death threats from  PMLN social media team. They have also given death threats to my family in Pakistan and have shared their house address on Facebook. 
I am a well-known YouTube video blogger who PMLN have decided to target because I post videos criticising their party. I believe me and my family are receiving death threats only for this reason. I am a victim because of my Political Affiliation.
I want to make it clear that if anything happens to me or my family then  PMLN and  Ahsan Iqbal (MNA from Narowal & architect of PMLN social media team) are responsible.
THESE ARE THE LINKS WHERE THEY ARE DOING MY CHARACTER ASSASSINATION PUBLICLY
May be they will delete their posts about me after this but I have saved the snapshots of them.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=287451178020108&set=a.111057382326156.15720.108800099218551&type=3&theater

13 comments:

  1. this is scary man. you should contact UK police for threats and facebook for removing this page

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea contact the POLICE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahahahahahahhaa =))=)) PoTI kids =))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zuhaib Maderchod poti kid nahi teri maan ka yaar ha sara PTI wala apni ammi sa pouch laien

    ReplyDelete
  5. Death Threat IS A SERIOUS MATTER.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Punjab ki MQM,=PMLN. Wahan mqm pukhtuun-unity jalsa kar rahi hai, yahan pmln death threats day rahi hai--------WAH WAH GANJA WAH

    ReplyDelete
  7. Agar hummein se kisi ne tumhe dhamki di iska ye matlab nahin hai tum police ke pas jaow aur ye sab karo-pityforpti

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dont worry u r not alone.Keep PTI leaders and supporters inform on Twitter.Share ur twitter id if possible

    ReplyDelete
  9. PTI supporters are with u..dun wory

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lun par char Gandu ki sasti olad ... Pakistan main tu sasta kanjar mashoor ha....

    ReplyDelete
  11. leeds ka kusra

    ReplyDelete
  12. police k pass jao aur wo tum ko ciber crim me lockup karry

    ReplyDelete
  13. This was meant to happen, you both pages have spread nothing but "Hate"

    http://syedowais.blogspot.com/2012/06/people-will-hate-both-of-you-masters-of.html

    ReplyDelete